Ozzy Osbourne Live at the Apollo, Hammersmith

June the 21st 2011.  The Prince of Darkness and my personal hero is honoured with the Legend Award at this years Kerrang! Awards. As a reward for the Award Ozzy made an extra stop for his UK fans at the HMV Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK.
As one of Ozzy's loyal fans it was a MUST go for me. It was one of the best shows I've ever seen.
Ozzy was very good in shape and enjoyed the show obviously.

SETLIST:

  1. I Don't Know
  2. Suicide Solution
  3. Mr. Crowley
  4. Goodbye To Romance
  5. Bark At The Moon
  6. War Pigs
  7. Road To Nowhere
  8. Shot In The Dark
  9. Rat Salad (Instumental)
  10. Instrumental Improvisation
  11. Iron Man
  12. Fairies Wear Boots
  13. I Don't Want To Change The World
  14. Crazy Train
  15. Mama, I'm Coming Home (Encore)
  16. Paranoid (Encore)
The audience was from young kids to people in a certain age. Everyone knew the words to all of Ozzy's songs. Nonetheless, he tried to get more out of his fans. It's an occasionally game of Ozzy. I missed a few newer songs, but all in one it was the evening of the year. Thanks Ozzy! 

© 2011 raVen MacKay. All Rights Reserved!

© 2011 raVen MacKay. All Rights Reserved!

© 2011 raVen MacKay. All Rights Reserved!


© 2011 raVen MacKay. All Rights Reserved!

© 2011 raVen MacKay. All Rights Reserved!

© 2011 raVen MacKay. All Rights Reserved!



0 comments :